We also are able to administer any medications that your pet is on. Technicians keep a close eye on any special needs needed when your pet is here boarding with us.
For our dog and cat boarders, we supply food, bowls, and blankets. We recommend that you bring your pet’s own food so they can be more comfortable during their stay but discourage leaving any other personal items, as they may become soiled or lost. We feed our boarders Science Diet Sensitive Stomach for both cats and dogs.
Ferret, Rabbit, and Rodent boarders must have a current in-person exam by one of our doctors within the past year PRIOR to being
dropped off, and be up to date on all recommended preventative care (see below). These special guests are recommended, but not required
to be brought in the following:
- Ferrets: Own food, litter and litter box.
- Rabbits: Own food, hay, greens, any supplements
- Small rodents: Cage/home environment if no larger than 3×3 feet, hay, food, supplements/greens
While your pet boards with us we could give them a bath before they go home so they are fresh and clean for you. Baths include ear cleaning and toe-nail trim.
If you have not had your pet vaccinated with us, we ask that you have their records available from their most recent visit to a veterinarian. If you need us to contact them, please let us know prior to dropping them off so we can have all the information available for your pet’s boarding appointment. Here are our requirements for vaccines:
- Feline boarders are required to have their Rabies, FVRCP, and fecal (parasite check) done within the last year.
- Canine boarders are required to have an up to date Rabies (1 or 3 year), DHLPP (canine “distemper” AND “Lepto”), Canine Influenza Virus, and Bordetella vaccines and a fecal within the past year.
- Ferret boarders are required to have their Rabies, Ferret Distemper and fecal check done within the past year
- Rodent and Rabbit species are not required to be vaccinated.
We welcome you to come visit our boarding facility to check out where your loved one will be staying.